Real Estate/Structure Photography $150
– One location shoot of a single family home (around 2000 sq ft)
– Commercial buildings or larger homes add $75/1000 sq ft)
– A disk containing your high-resolution images
– An unlimited commercial license to print, share, enlarge images for the advertisement and selling of a product (not the photograph itself)
– Reselling Licensing available as add-on.
– Travel costs – depending on the distance there may be travel costs involved.
– HDR is a great way to get extra detail and great exposures on homes unevenly lit. This does cause extra work on my part and as such may cost a little extra.
– Professional Lighting can be a great way to light rooms and outdoors to give better views of a home however this cause extra work on my part so there may be an extra charge for this.